1) After getting the drawing and design on the clay, cut to shape. Wait for the piece to dry, after which you can start shaping & etching the details followed by some sanding to smooth the surface on both sides and those sharp pointy edges.
2) Ready to fire in the pot for 2hrs after sanding.
3) Looking good after firing. More sanding and brushing to do.
4) Adding patina to reveal the details more clearly.
5) Comparing with my previous design. Left or Right?
6) Love the end products, they are available for purchase here